2.Changes to Site
3.Law and Jurisdiction
1.Your contract for purchases made through the site is with litetec ltd
2.You must be eighteen years old to purchase from the website.
3.Our website payments are made via an integrated paypal shopping cart, we accept paypal transfers, and many credit and debit cards including visa, mastercard, paypal credit card, switch, visa delta, american express and solo.
4.We also accept payments via our sales centre on 01702 540187. We can take credit card payments over the phone, you can also fax your order to 01702 541049 and pay via credit card or if you choose, you can email (firstname.lastname@example.org) an order and credit card details. If we take an order via phone, fax or email we will communicate with you via one of these methods to confirm the charge on your card and expected delivery date.
5.All prices on the website exlude vat/carriage. Once the product has been added to your shopping cart, vat and carriage will be added. This also applied to orders made via telephone, fax or email to which you will be notified the total amount charged and expected delivery date.
6. If you begin an online transaction via our shopping cart, you can cancel at any time. If you wish to cancel an order made via telephone, fax or email, we can refund the monies to your credit or debit card within 7 days of receipt of the order.
7. You undertake that all the details you provide to us for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct and that the credit card or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the order.
8.While we try and ensure all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur to which we will do our best to correct quickly and praticable.
9. We will not pass on your credit or debit card details to any third party.
10. We reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods and products.
11. We shall have no liabilty for acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of or faults in their networks and equipment.
1.The period stated to which you will recieve your order is approximate. Every attempt will be made to meet customer delivery dates. Goods will be sent to the address given by you.
2. We will send out orders once the full amount of payment has been recieved and confirmed our end. Please note that echeques take 5-7 working days to clear and that goods will not be dispatched until such has cleared.
3.We shall have no liability for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
If you have any comments or concerns please contact us.